Custom Search

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Well oops.

I haven't tended to this blog in an incredibly long time, and even those two or three years ago I know my activity was tapering away--I honestly just happened to fall upon this blog when I was doing a preemptive background check to see what all online was linked to me (for potential employment, volunteering, et cetera). I feel guilty for my poor response efforts and failure to address any obstructions former viewers may have encountered when downloading, but also must say that it is unlikely I will add updates to the blog very often (that's just how it goes sometimes, I'm sorry. Poking about on Google will usually help you find what you need if it exists, I've found). Not to be rude or inconsiderate, I just have a very different schedule/life/list of priorities years later, so hope you understand. I don't ever plan on deleting it, given that different people are always in different places in time and I can't possibly know when someone might want any of the available sheet music (as dated as it all is).

But! I will try to convert all the older posts to PDF's for easier access as well as better quality, and hopefully fix any mistakes that I never knew about. And as always, I VERY RARELY have the ability to answer requests; sorry again, I know how frustrating it can be. Feel free to leave comments and et cetera, of course, I'm never purposefully ignoring anyone, but--as indicated by the almost three year gap between blog updates--I wouldn't expect a quick follow-up. (Or, like now, responding to year-old questions would be a bit silly.)

For an actual sheet music website with a far better selection and functionality, I suggest visiting http://www.printpiano.com/. I only started this blog to help out with some random sheets, so feel free to take business elsewhere! If anyone views this anymore in the first place...

And as an apology, if you go check the original post for "Miserable at Best" sheet music, there's now a Google Drive link to view/download the PDF version at the top! I hope whoever happens upon this is well, replete with meaningful music and friends, and ready for a new year!


Go forth and chill,
Socks.

6 comments:

pjspro said...

Thanks lol I have used these sheets I wish u could do more. But thanks for what u do have it helps people still.

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your page today and found the Together we will live forever piece. Thanks very much for this.

my music store said...

Alternative music sheet is one of the most popular music sheet.this sheet is too good for make a music sheet.i saw your music sheet you did a great job.I have used these sheets I wish u could do more.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sheet music! Sorry to see you won't be updating anymore, but that's life. All the best!

johna2694 said...

I've been hunting around for the theme tune for "Linus and Lucy" and came to your blog. Thank you for all your efforts. I'm now killing my brain trying to get the right and left hands to play the two lines whose emphasis falls on different beats. Deceptively tricky but fun. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Its 2016 and I'm now seeing this haha but thanks so much for the sheet music! And for not deleting anything and keeping it for future eyes :)